Spend more time with family in the morning and less time making breakfast with these easy-to-make Soft Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites made with Pillsbury® Refrigerated Breadsticks. They are fun for the kids to make too! For more recipes go to www.culinary.net.
Soft Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- 1 (11oz.) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Breadsticks
- 3 TBS cinnamon
- 2 TBS sugar
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- sugar to sprinkle (optional)
- 1 TBS water
- 4 TBS powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and mix with cinnamon and sugar.
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. With finger, press dough to make an indention length wise down the center of breadstick.
- Spoon cinnamon/sugar mixture into breadstick indention. Fold breadstick dough lengthwise over cinnamon/sugar mixture. Press to seal edges of dough.
- Twist and stretch dough to make a rope. Form a pretzel shape and seal ends of dough. Place raw pretzel onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Beat egg in a bowl and wash over pretzels.
- Sprinkle with sugar (optional).
- Bake at 375°F for 12 – 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix water and powdered sugar to make a glaze. Drizzle glaze over pretzels.
- Serve warm.
Note: Recipe adapted from Pillsbury®