The Ohio Family Physician Magazine (45% core job responsibility)
Serves as the managing editor of the print and digital versions of The Ohio Family Physician:
- Works with the physician editor and Communications Resource Team members to produce a professional, quarterly magazine on a timely basis
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to select magazine themes and to set an annual editorial schedule that places emphasis on topics that align with advancing the OAFP strategic plan
- Writes articles with a “storytelling” voice that features members and topics that align with the OAFP strategic plan
- Copy edits all submitted articles and features; works with authors to obtain necessary publication information
- Coordinates the production and layout of each quarterly magazine with a contracted magazine designer ensuring deadlines and expectations for content are met
- Works with print and digital vendors
- Distributes finished publication to authors with thank you letter
- Develops and monitors the annual budget for magazine publications (print and digital).
Read more about the job and apply here.