Balancing a busy lifestyle with healthy food choices can be a tall task. By focusing on recipes that incorporate easy-to-use, versatile ingredients like Filippo Berio vinegars, you can attain a light, filling dinner in less time. For example, this Honey-Balsamic Glazed Salmon involves just a handful of ingredients and seasonings, leading to just 5 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes in the oven. Find more nutritious recipe ideas for even the busiest of nights at FilippoBerio.com.
Honey-Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 salmon filet (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pinch of chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon (optional)
- Heat oven to 400° F. Season salmon with salt and pepper; place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic and chili pepper flakes; brush over salmon.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until fish just starts to flake easily with fork. Sprinkle with chopped tarragon, if desired.
Tips: Substitute maple syrup for honey, if desired. Omit chili flakes and season with freshly ground pepper.