(Family Features) As you prepare your menu for upcoming family gatherings, don’t forget to add this classic favorite to the table.
Find more recipes at culinary.net.
Watch video to see how to make this delicious recipe!
Green Bean Casserole
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 2/3 cups French’s Fried Onions, divided
- Heat oven 350°F.
- In 3-quart casserole dish, stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans and 1 1/3 cups fried onions.
- Bake 25 minutes. Stir green bean mixture. Sprinkle remaining fried onions over casserole.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until fried onions are golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Campbell’s