(Family Features) You’ve probably heard the saying, “breakfast is the most important meal of the day.”
If the morning rush in your house means grabbing a toaster pastry or skipping breakfast entirely, it’s actually easier than you may think to refuel the body, energize the mind and spend some family time around the table.
Find more breakfast recipes at culinary.net.
Watch video to see how to make this delicious recipe!
Easy Breakfast Casserole
Recipe courtesy of Bob Evans
- 1 pound Bob Evans Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 425° F. In medium skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until browned. Drain.
- Line bottom of greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish with crescent roll dough, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper until blended; pour over sausage.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.