LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus
Tis the season for the family-favorite holiday event, Holiday Bricktacular! Brick loads of festive fun at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus’s Holiday Bricktacular will be spreading joy to families daily from December 7 to January 5. Guests can witness the breathtaking MINILAND Ohio transformed into a winter wonderland, build merry memories with a special LEGO holiday build in the Creative Workshop and meet the jolliest LEGO of all, LEGO Santa!
Holiday Bricktacular Activities:
- Meet LEGO Santa
- Your favorite LEGO characters, and our new LEGO Santa, will make appearances throughout the day for meet and greats and photo opps with guests!
- Holiday LEGO Build Table
- Create holiday builds like a LEGO present, gingerbread house, snowman, snowflake, candy cane, and more, to show off at our build table.
- MINILAND Ohio Meets Winter Wonderland
- Discover Ohio created out completely of LEGO bricks and spot its new wintery wonders added just for Holiday Bricktacular.
- Ho Ho WHOA!
- Get your fill of holiday memories as you snap photos with giant LEGO holiday builds and merry LEGO decorations throughout the attraction.
All holiday activities are included in the price of admission. Pre-booking tickets online is recommended to guarantee admission to this popular event and to get the best pricing. To purchase tickets, visit: Columbus.LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com/Tickets
Shop the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus retail store between now and December 31 to take advantage of the free holiday gift offer. Spend $25 to receive a free ticket to the attraction for a return visit in January or February 2020.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus is open 365 days a year! See below for regular and holiday hours.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Hours:
- Monday – Friday & Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.*
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.*
*Last admission is two hours prior to closing
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Holiday Hours:
- Christmas Eve: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
- Christmas Day: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
- New Year’s Eve: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
- A special “Noon Year’s Eve” celebration for guests will happen at noon on December 31. Interested guests should ensure they get tickets for no later than 11:30 a.m. if they want to be a part of the balloon drop and other festivities.
- New Year’s Day: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
*Last admission is at 3 p.m.