Today’s featured Ohio job for journalists is a Copy Coordinator role at the WKRC-TV in Cincinnati.
Here is the job description from journalismjobs.com.
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WKRC-TV in Cincinnati, OH is seeking an energetic Copy Coordinator with exceptional attention to detail.
- Assign commercial copy to all contracts and maintain Media Library;
- Verify receipt of traffic instructions for upcoming media buys with emphasis on working ahead to allow adequate time to research missing items;
- Enter traffic instructions in OSI;
- Communicate with the Sales Department regarding upcoming needs of copy;
- Ensure daily check backs are performed;
- Cross train and be able to backup other positions in the Traffic Dept. and carry out other duties as assigned.
- You must be computer literate, detail oriented and able to work under pressure;
- You must also be dependable;
- Excellent communication skills and organization are essential;
- Broadcast TV or radio experience a plus but we will train the right candidate;
- Previous OSI experience helpful.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!