Here’s what we talked about on Monday night.
1. How was your New Year’s?
2. I turned 45 on Sunday. The older you get, the more birthdays suck.
3, When does the new decade start? Depends on you who ask. bit.ly/35ekfPX#10TV
4. PaPa John wants to eat 50 pizzas in 30 days https://t.co/v3S43d57NB?amp=1·
5. Sheetz to enter Columbus market in spring 2021 https://www.thisweeknews.com/news/20191211/sheetz-to-enter-columbus-market-in-spring-2021
6. The Office parody is coming to Columbus http://theofficemusicalparody.com/
7. A reporter won the lottery and quit her job, live on air — only to find the payout was about $5,500
8. DOCTOR: Burger King’s ‘Impossible Burger’ Has 18 Million Times More Estrogen Than Regular Whopper https://nationalfile.com/doctor-burger-kings-impossible-burger-has-18-million-times-more-estrogen-than-regular-whopper/
9. New album from Kayne West https://t.co/Dmx4iUwe8J?amp=1
10. There is a Jesus video game https://t.co/qrU0VP1NuG
11. United Methodist Church announces proposal to split over LGBTQ issues https://t.co/MEYQKZSew4?amp=1
12. In what sounds exactly like the plot of the 2015 comedy “Get Hard” starring Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart, Lori Loughlin has reportedly hired a “Prison Expert” to train her how to survive behind bars: http://bit.ly/2SStKlI