QuoteWizard by LendingTree
Our team of auto experts analyzed thousands of Ohio insurance data quotes along with the Federal Highway Administration and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners data, to grade Ohio driving with a “D-” overall.
- Painesville, Findlay and Batavia worst drivers in Ohio.
- Portsmouth, Zanesville and Toledo best drivers in Ohio.
- Ohio eighth worst driving state.
- 18% of Ohio roads in poor condition costing drivers $544 annually.
- Car insurance rates increasing 14% for Ohio drivers.
Here is a look at the report: https://quotewizard.com/news/posts/ohio-driver-report