With about 34 percent of all U.S. adults having never been married, the personal-finance website WalletHub released its report on 2020’s Best & Worst States for Singles as well as accompanying videos.
To help unattached Americans improve their chances of finding love, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 29 key indicators of dating-friendliness. The data set ranges from share of single adults to movie costs to nightlife options per capita.
Dating in Ohio (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 16th – % of Single Adults
- 5th – Gender Balance of Singles
- 27th – Online-Dating Opportunities
- 21st – Median Annual Household Income (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 14th – Restaurants per Capita
- 8th – Movie Theaters per Capita
- 21st – Crime Rate
For the full report, please visit: