Ohio was found to be the 9th least heart-healthy state in the country. QuoteWizard evaluated the 4 main heart health factors and found:
- 34.7 percent of people in Ohio have high blood pressure.
- 33.4 percent have high Cholesterol.
- 4.3 percent have Cardiovascular disease.
- Heart disease mortality rate is 191.1 per 100k people.
- Heart healthy states have 28% less obesity rates than the worst heart healthy states.
- National Health Interview Survey found physical inactivity has declined sharply among adults, from 40.2% to 25.9% between 2005 and 2017.
- 33% of Americans have high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
You can read the full report here: https://quotewizard.com/news/posts/heart-healthy-states.